BALTIC ENERGY INDUSTRY FORUM
29 – 30 May 2019, Warsaw
• this is more than a conference, this is a place where the Baltic offshore energy industry is formed
• let’s be with us at the 5th edition of the conference
• join key representatives of the offshore and energy industry, maritime administration, government and parliament
OIL & GAS
- plenary sessions
- Oxford-style debates
- presentation and discussion panels
- promotion stands
- meeting rooms
- longer breaks
WHY SHOULD YOU COME TO OUR CONFERENCE?
- because we look farther and see things in a broader perspective – not only wind energy, not only Poland
- we see and present findings coming out of professional analytical effort
- we work with the best and most experienced organisations, companies and experts
- we are leaders in developing offshore energy projects, including offshore wind farms in Poland
- we are consistent and unwavering in our mission to create an offshore energy market in the southern Baltic region
SEE OUR CONFERENCES
2019 - Baltic Sea Energy for Europe
29-30 may 2019, Warsaw
The online registration to BEIF will be open soon
2018 - offshore energy and the Baltic Sea industry expansion
2017 - offshore energy and Polish economy development
2014 - offshore energy and offshore industry development
2013 - offshore energy and regional development
Foundation for Sustainable Energy is part of the SMDI Advisory Group – a leader in the Polish market for consultancy and consulting services related to the realization of offshore energy investments.
We follow one simple principle: analytical work comes first, then come political decisions and only then business discussions. There is no business without stable regulatory framework in place. And this framework is made up of political decisions.
Results of our discussions and analyses are translated into strategies and plans, which constitute the foundation for both political and business decisions around the development of offshore wind farms in Poland.
In February 2017, we agreed, together with strong participation of the maritime and energy industries, on directions of the analytical and planning effort necessary to make Poland a leader in developing and operating offshore wind farms on the Baltic Sea. We carry out this work continuously, and we consult the maritime industry, investors, members of the government and parliament on a regular basis – in smaller industry events as well as through the Memorandum of the Polish Offshore Energy Sector (Porozumienie Polskiego Przemysłu Energetyki Morskiej).
In the Baltic Energy Industry Forum we will present and discuss the latest and full results of our analysis on the economic potential of the offshore industry in the southern Baltic region and we will present a new action program to take advantage of the full potential.
Baltic Energy for Poland 2025